Hi Richard,

on Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:40:22 +0500GMT, you wrote:

RHS> I'm trying out K9 ... However, it causes a problem for my AV
RHS> plugin (Avast), which heretofore would flag viruses and
RHS> automatically move them to the quarantine folder.

I used K9 before I installed Avast, and thus never knew there was a
way of Avast moving viruses directly into quarantine nor that K9 would
influence its behavior in any way. AFAIC I don't mind to handle the
occasional virus (2-4 per month) manually, but if there is a way to
automatize it, I'd be interested too.

--
Cheers
Peter

If your attack is going well, then it's an ambush...

Winamp currently playing: Kitaro - Harmony of the forest