Bonjour Thomas,
Monday, November 29, 2004, 2:12:15 PM, tu écrivais:
> Because it is wrong to leave a blank space between the last word and
> the question mark.
     You take me back to the right way. Thanks !
     In past I did always type punctuation just after the word;
     but few time ago I read somewhere that double mark as ";" or
     ":" must have a blank space between them and the word they
     follow.
     I deducted then that "?" And "!" would have to conform to as
     well.
     So that behaviour I will leave The Bat! in its pedestal !

     Nevertheless the ask of Marten stay with out answer. Some
     body know where is the difficulty to features the "drag and
     drop" in The Bat! ?
     At least, if there is a luck to have it working some days ?

--
Cordialement, Louis-Dominique           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000