Hello Tony,

Tuesday, November 30, 2004, 10:20:39 AM, vous écriviez:

TB>  You have enabled POP and disabled forwarding in your gmail settings
TB>  haven't you? Log in to your account and go to your settings in the
TB>  Forwarding and POP tab. Don't forget to click the "Save Changes" button.

yes, I have done it and verified many time. The a odd thing: the dot
before "Enable POP for all mail" isn't saved after cliking on "Save
changes". When I come back, the dot before "Disable forwarding" is
present but not the one before "Enable ...".

Is this correct, or must I contact the GMail support ?
--
Cordialement,
 Francis                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]