Alexander,

ASK> Except for the nigeria connection scam mails of which I get at least two a
ASK> day on three accounts ATM. K9 repeatedly misses those. *sigh*

They usually get past k9 and BayesIt here also, but frankly I don't
mind. Some of them are quite funny, and once in awhile I'll "bite" on
one of them and encourage them to fax me info, call, etc. Since
they're usually in Africa, the faxes cost them a bit of money, and I
currently live in Uzbekistan, so the random number I give them here is
going to frustrate them, since I doubt few of the scammers know
Russian or Uzbek. If I can get them to waste time and money on me,
maybe some other poor soul won't get taken in that week.

--
Cheers,
Rick