At 18:30 [GMT-0500] on Wednesday December 1 (actual time - 7:30am on Thursday
in Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

[snips]

Chris> The whole point of the Appearance control panel is to provide a
Chris> consistent look and feel in all applications easily. Therefore, it is
Chris> my opinion, that The Bat! should not contain its own customization for
Chris> these colors. However, it should obey the user's settings

And if the user wants to be able to set TheBat! to different colours than the
generic ones, why shouldn't they be able to? Is every room (floor, ceiling,
walls, etc) in your house (and the outside, for that matter) exactly the same
colour?

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The