Hello all,

I am still having problems filtering the K9-identified spam to the
spam folder and have tried everything I (and you) could think of.

But I noticed a symbol beside the K9 filter in the tree view of the
sorting office:
http://www.tangleworld.com/screenshot2.jpg

...it looks like a little hand to me. Can anyone tell me what it
signifies, and whether it might be the problem with the filter?

BTW, I have moved the K9 filter to the top, bottom, middle and changed
the conditions around and tried various combinations. The messages it
won't filter are all addressed to a specific sub-account, though spam
to other sub-accounts is filtered properly.

Thank you!
--
Best wishes,
Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2