Dan Grunberg @ 2004-Dec-6 10:32:24 AM
"File Location, Permission, Spell Checker, etc." <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To change the location of user dictionaries:

>   1. What keys have to be changed? Changed from what to what?

HKCU\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Speller\#####\User Lexicons\...
where ##### is probably a language ID, like 30840.

>   2. Would the registry changes work if I were using XP Home?

Yes, they should.

>   3. Would there be any side effects to look out for?

<insert standard registry editing warning here>

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

All people have moments of insanity; some people more often than
others.