Hello Watcher,

On Friday, December 17, 2004, 10:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> going into the Spam folder. After reading your message I will
>> double-check the Spam folder from now on.

I should have been more clear; I meant g-mail's spam folder, so I'm
reliant on g-mail's spam filter. I don't have g-mail forwarded to my
TB! accounts.

W>   Don't you guys use the plugin spam filter that comes with TB?

Some people seem to have good success with the BayesIt plug in; but
many have reported problems with it here on the list. I tried
BayesFilter and found it was much more efficient, but there seemed to
be some problems with XP SP2 compatibility. Now I'm using K9 for spam
filtering.

--
Best wishes,
Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2