Hello WilWilWil & everyone else,

on 13-Dez-2004 at 16:08 you (WilWilWil) wrote:

> Is there a way to merge this friend special macro (%Account=) with global
> template of the account. I hope I 'll do not have to copy global template
> (with siganture) for each member of my addresses book (200) just to add
> which account has to be used !

Maybe you can solve this problem with address group templates. You simply
assign your contacts to the address book group and only set a single
template for the group.

http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/tbudp/tiki-index.php?page=Addressbook+templates

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.10 Home on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Marie Curie, co-discoverer of Radium, was the first person known to
have died of radiation poisoning. Until her death, scientists didn't
know radiation's dangers.