Can someone tell me (or point me to a thread/FAQ/bug report) how to
make folder views *stick*??

I love v3 of The Bat (main reason I "came back" actually), but I can't
seem to make folder views work the way I want.

If I right-click on a folder and select a global view, nothing
happens. The view is not applied. Same thing if I go to that folder's
properties.  Right-clicking on message list or msg list column headers
produces that same (non) result.

The only way I can change a folder's view (that I can see) is to
right-click on the msg list columns, then go to setup view mode...
Only problem is those changes are *global* - and I'm now viewing ALL
FOLDERS that way.  Not good... :(

Note that I can switch between threaded views (Alt+1, Alt+2) correctly
- those views were set up and seem to "stick." But trying to apply the
Generic view or any other special views I have set up doesn't seem to
do anything.

I don't remember TheBat behaving this way with folder views.  What am
I doing wrong?

Sorry if this was recently asked/solved.  I couldn't find the answer
in my searches.

 ken                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 TB Pro 3.0.1.33
 Windows XP Pro SP1