Hello Darrin,
Sunday, December 19, 2004, 10:32:27 AM, you wrote:

DR> Hello Stuart,

DR> Sunday, December 19, 2004, 8:10:26 AM, you wrote:

SC>> Can you show us what you did. You can copy your current filter by
SC>>  selecting it and Using CTRL+C. You can then paste it into your mail
SC>>  message.

DR> Funny, now the last two messages seem to be going into the TBUDL
DR> folder.
DR> Heres what I have.

It may depend on the position of the filter in relation to other
filters. If this is your first filter it should work, if it is the
last filter and a message matches a previous filter, (that does not
have continue processing checked) it will miss it.

DR> $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
DR> beginFilter
DR> UID: [237493A6.01C4D9C5.6B0798F9.1DDB26E4]
DR> Name: TBUDL
DR> Filter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DR> MoveMessage folder \5C\5CPersonal\5CTBUDL
DR> IsActive
DR> Ignore
DR> IsSendQueue
DR> endFilter

 Roelof mentioned using "Header field" Reply To:, which is different
 than "Header" by itself.

 On the other hand I have noticed lately that my filters do not always
 seem to finish, leaving a couple of messages in my Inbox. No idea
 why.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A