On Wednesday, December 22, 2004 at 9:59:34 AM [GMT -0500], Watcher
wrote:

> That's it exactly, I'd like not to hear an error unless it fails the
> second or third try, ie the way it works connecting with DUN. May
> seem strange but I actually listen to those sounds and hearing it
> all the time from TB makes me start to ignore it.

See if these options make things less annoying for you:

Go into the Main preferences and in the 'System' section, go the
the part titled 'When logging events, use system alarm sound for'.
Disable the options there.

--
Cheers,
 -= Allie =-