Howdy Henk,

Thursday, December 23, 2004, 7:01:59 AM, Henk wrotened:

HdB> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:42:39 +0100GMT (23-12-2004, 1:42 +0100, where I
HdB> live), Mica wrote:

>> ***^\     ."_)~~
>>  ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Thu, 23 Dec 2004,
>>    @  @      at 01:05:59 +0100, when Henk de Bruijn wrote:

>>> I have 5 mailaccounts. With Poptray it is possible to check the
>>> server for all 5 accounts in one check.
>>> Is that also possible with the Bat! or do I have to use Ctrl-F2
>>> five times?

>> Just Alt+F2 one time. And F11, once, for "send all" and "receive all".

>> One (or two) of the many bright sides of TB. (-:

HdB> Thanks Mica, I am familiar with Alt-F2 (receive all) but I want to check
the
HdB> server first.

DO  you  mean  you  want  to  check  what mail is on the server before
deciding  what  to download? In that case in the account properties of
each  account  go  to  mail  management and tick the box marked invoke
automatically at each mail check.

Then when you hit Alt+F2 (in theory as I haven't tested this) the mail
dispatcher should pop up and allow you to choose what to download.

I think anyway....

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know
my way around pretty well.