Allie,

On 23-12-2004 20:48, you [A] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> They should just open it up to self registration now. :-|

A> One wonders why they didn't do that before.

This is the biggest "MLM-scheme" I have seen for a long time over
something that to me is very ill-conceived for a lot of reasons.

I simply do not get why people would want to get bombarded with ads in a
potentially privacy infringing environment when you can get your own
domain with e-mail for very few money.

OK, I'll stop now - this whole GMail discussion should probably not
start up again... :)

A> It's horrendously popular it would seem.

Horrendous is a very precise choice of words if you ask me... :)

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>