Hello Darrin Rich & everyone else,

on 23-Dez-2004 at 21:55 you (Darrin Rich) wrote:

> http://www.webroot.com/products/spamshredder/

I haven't heard of that program until now, but I don't think there's a
commercial spam filter that comes with that "magic" bit that makes it stand
out from the other (and free) programs. For the private end user, it makes
little sense to pay for a software that does the same as the freeware stuff
(IMHO, of course).

If you go for the free trial, go and compare it to the freeware K9 from
http://www.keir.net at least (or SpamPal, or PopFile), then decide if you
want to shelve out the $$$ ... :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.10 Home on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Science is a world of most unlikely truths. And if we have found that
it works, we have only to thank the imaginative courage of men who
were willing to fly in the face of their five senses, from the day of
Galileo, to the day of Einstein. -- Jacob Bronowski