Hello Thomas,

  A reminder of what Thomas Fernandez on TBUDL typed on:
  24 December 2004 at 02:56:17 GMT +0100

TF> I just don't like them to parse my emails for marketing purposes.

 I'm not sure they do. Everyone keeps on about G-Mail adverts etc. and I can't
 remember ever seeing any or anything else untoward.

 I've been using it for a while and using the pop/smtp option with TB I never
 need to use the web interface so don't see any adverts at all. Obviously you'll
 see adverts on the web site, not many sites you won't see adverts, especially
 one's offering a free service.

 Take a look at the adverts you get tagged onto the bottom of TBOT Yahoo posts.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 24/12/2004 at 09:46 UTC   2004 - AWB

PGP Key http://www.theboomclan.com/pgp.txt