Hello Stuart!

On Friday, January 07, 2005, 9:58 AM, you wrote:

> MB> I think perhaps Thomas may have thought he was Replying to Andrew.
> MB> Andrew said that his company selected a different e-mail client, right
> Ah, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying. Still not used to The Bat
> threading over decent Cosy style threading.

Well, I may not have been accurate in my assumption of who Thomas
thought he was talking to. He's such a gentleman that he would not
bother to correct me about it, unless he thought it was crucial to the
discussion.

Anyway, I could definitely understand what you meant when you told him
you didn't understand what he was trying to say!

After over two years, I am getting used to how people post to TB!
mailing lists. But I still don't like to read by threads. I view
threads by "None" and sort chronologically, ascending order.

With my folder open, I just move up with the little blue "Back"
arrow--I know, I'm using it backwards.

Always was an eccentric. :)

I read every post of every list--the four I'm subscribed to, that is.

> MB> Thomas apparently doesn't think that any e-mail seller offers that
> MB> kind of support.
> I see. I have responded on this point because my experience differs.

I am in 100 per cent agreement with you and with Andrew. I am sorry
that at this point you are not getting the kind of support that the
Professional Edition of The Bat!'s name led you to believe that you
would receive.

I do think that it is the development team's intention that
down-the-road they will be able to supply that kind of support. I
believe that it is coming, once IMAP is fully functional and a few
other bugs and features addressed.

Meanwhile, it is absolutely too bad--and from a business point of
view, inexcusable--that they are not at a minimum acknowledging
receipt of customers' complaints and requests for help.

That's why I wanted Andrew to post to TBBETA about this gap in RitLabs
business plan and practices.

He says he thinks they are already sufficiently aware of what we think
they ought to do.

As an old retired elementary schoolteacher, though, I think it never
hurts to keep reminding the powers-that-be of needs one is aware of!

Squeaky wheel gets the grease?

> Thanks for the intervention.

You're welcome. I always do enjoy butting in! <grin, duck, and run>
:gdr:

Mary
:Trill:
The Bat! 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2