> Hello Marten & everyone else,

> I'd like to see a few independent tests OnThis. :-)

Hmmm... I've had a closer look at their website and it explains it there.

My main usage would be to speed GPRS download through my mobile phone data card
when I'm away in Canada this year again. Last time I was away, it cost me 640
GBP in telephone costs to keep my clients websites maintained and to access
email.

If I can reduce that sort of cost by even a fraction of that claimed I'd be
very happy - they claim an 8x speed improvemtn over GPRS.

There are a number of idependent assessments on their website including one
from Which magazine.

My main concern is that I already proxy The  Bat! through PopFile so I wonder
if I can go through yet another proxy - anyone any thoughts on that?

And when I'm away I will be proxing through XRay probably to allow SMTP changes
to be made easily.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design