On Tue 18 January 2005, 21:37:42 +1000, Gerard wrote:
> Does anyone use filters in manipulating the headers with Xray?

Yes I do (my X-Mailer header).

> The help file seems to be old and I can not seem to make it work.
> What I want to do is simple:
>
> On a certain TO: address I want to add a Header, but I can not figure out the
> format to do this in?

What version of XRay are you using? The latest version (1.4) has a
simpler system for setting up filters than earlier versions did.

What header to you want to add and why can't you do it with TB!?

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2