Leo Landa @ 2005-Jan-19 10:49:22 PM
"List headers?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have a question about The Bat! having any functionality relating
> to mailing list-related headers. Most well-behaving lists add
> certain headers to messages in order to communicate the list
> management information properly. Even the TBUDL list does this:

<SNIP>

> Now, a mailer such as PINE, when showing a message with those
> headers, presents text that indicates the ability to do management
> and a special link - which transfers the user to the management
> options (subscribe/unsubscribe, etc.)

> So, can The Bat! do something with this, or is it still missing
> functionality?

Yes. Special -> Mailing List -> ...

By the way, your cut mark is missing. You need a "-- " (that's
dash-dash-space) before your name.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.