Hi Thomas,

The original quoted text below was written on 20/01/2005 16:56 my local time;

I can imagine that their date stamp is not according to the RFC.

As I'm sure most of their mail is system generated, I suspect something is missing somewhere.

Didn't come through, obviously. But what I would be more interested in
is the headers of that message rather than a screenshot. Especially
the Date header.

I forgot that TBUDL doesn't allow any attachments. If I get time tonight when I get home, I'll put some up on the internet and post the link.

Args. No Date header? Send the headers back to them for examination. I
cannot fathom a server en route would strip a Date header, though.
Sounds weird.

I've already written to them twice including a screen print. They said they couldn't open the attachment (.png) for security reasons, so I have to write to them and print out a copy of the screen print :-(

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.0.1.33 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html