Hello ,

    I am having a small problem setting up the view mode. In the inbox
    folder (and subfolders) i don't need the To: field because it's
    always my e-mail address. In the Sent Mail and Outbox folders i
    want both the To: and From: field.

    The problem is , if i try to remove the To: field from the Inbox
    folder it removes it from the Sent Mail and Outbox folders too. Also, if i
    try to add the To: field in the Sent Mail or Outbox folders it
    adds it to the Inbox folder too.

    I tried to create different view modes and assign them to each
    folder but the same behavior occurs.

  Buiculescu Virgil                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]