Hi Mike,

On Wednesday, January 26, 2005, at 8:59:54 PM PST, you wrote:

> It makes sense. I have deleted the folder several times, recreated
> it it with varying names to no avail...

I'm still using TB! v2.12, and I see that you're using v3.  I don't
know if there's some peculiar about the particular build of v3 you're
using either.

By the way, the SPAM folder I created is a "common folder".  Is this
the way you created your Junk folder as well?

I'm really just grasping at straws here, because I can't seem to
reproduce the problem.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Good luck sorting it out!

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1