Hello TBUDL,

  One of my accounts has a "stuck" history.

  When I try to address a message to a previously used address by
  using the drop down list in the message editor it is in the
  same state (no new addresses) as it was a few months ago.

  Haw can I fix this?

  There was a post recently about this but I can't find it.

 Scott                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A  BayesIt! 0.5.5
pgp key:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys