On Thu 27-Jan-05 11:51pm -0600, Greg Strong wrote:

>> I'm sure Greg knows this but others may not - it's
>> really easy to test with the "Test filters" feature.
>
> Actually I don't. Please inform me!

To see what filter actions would be taken, without
actually taking them, you can use the "Test filters"
feature.

Let's look at your input filters.  Right click on any
message.  Choose "Test filters" from the drop down
menu.  Make sure only "incoming mail" is checked and
click OK.

You'll be rewarded with a dialog that shows how your
incoming filters would deal with that message when
received.  Enjoy!

BTW, Jeanny should be able to modify the filter I gave
- on her system.  I had a similar one in 1.62r.

Bill

Beta 3.0.2.10 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2
 POP3