Hello Peter,

This is a quite ridiculous message:
Knowing you didn't try DynBat, and thus won't be able to give me the answer,
I still write the following:

PM> I believe so. All data are on the USB stick, so I think it will work.
PM> I haven't tried it though, because I have The Bat! on my hard disk,
PM> and there is no need to transport it to other computers.

I only took a quick look at the page (didn't try DynBat), but, unless I am
mistaken, it writes to the registry (it doesn't overwrite "regular TB!"'s
keys).

What happens when you use the USB-stick on another computer, then? Does it
leave traces in the registry there too?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark