Mica Mijatovic @ 2005-Feb-15 6:01:58 PM
"Scheduler..." <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> I dream in a graphic management like in Outlook or Palm Desktop...

> Is it good to have "dream" and "Outlook" in same sentence? (-:

Sometimes. Personally, I find Outlook's PIM capabilities far better
and easier to use than The Bat!'s when it comes to the calendar, the
task list, integration with other programs, mobile devices, and
network use.

However, with WinFS (in theory), personal information will become an
integral part of the OS. All personal information will be shared among
all PIM applications. Your Outlook address book will have all the same
people in it as your The Bat! address book does. But each application
will still be able to have its own data associated with the person
(templates, for example).

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

On the door of a Computer Store: "Out for a quick byte."