Hello Darrin,

  A reminder of what Darrin Rich on TBUDL typed on:
  17 February 2005 at 02:11:07 GMT +0100

DR> Not to knock down TB, but have you tried the email software by Time &
DR> Choas? Its called ExpressPlus and suppose to work perfectly with the
DR> pim software.

I bought the whole T&C bundle including Express Plus, it's a complete load of
rubbish and is just about as basic and non functional as email software gets.

The version I have is 1.0.6.9 so if later versions are any better I don't know.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 18/02/2005 at 13:07 UTC   2004 - AWB

PGP Key http://www.theboomclan.com/pgp.txt