Hi

On Wednesday 9 March 2005 at 12:36:36 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, MFPA wrote:

> After re-installing TB!, as long as I do not re-create the account
> I put into a group I am not locked out of the other accounts. As
> soon as I do, I have to enter a username to get into TB! and can
> only access that one account. This happens even if I move the
> folder for that account out of my mail folder and generate a new
> account with the same name.

Found that if I allocate a password to an administrator account
before re-creating the account in question I can then access that
admin account and remove the account from the group and after a
bit more fiddling around, everything comes together.

During the "fiddling" I had duplicate accounts, accounts that kept
renaming themselves, mysteriously appearing extra common folders,
and disappearing accounts and virtual folders.

At one point I had all accounts pointing to the same set of
folders. Not sure of the implications of this (apart from
confusing the message counter) but it may be of use to Mike
Rourke, who was looking for a "Global Inbox" in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1