Hello MFPA & everyone else,

on 09-Mrz-2005 at 22:10 you (MFPA) wrote:

> XP Home has the Remote Assistance feature to allow a friend or a tech
> support to remotely take over your pc. Would this allow you to use the
> copy of TB! on your desktop by controlling it from your laptop?

I think Gerard would need to lift himself out of bed to send a request for
remote assistance from his desktop to his laptop (I may be mistaken but I
think it only works that way). :)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Phantom Heart Brother II." by Pete Namlook and Klaus
Schulze
     from the  album 'The Dark Side of the Moog 3'