Hello MFPA & everyone else,

on 13-Mrz-2005 at 15:03 you (MFPA) wrote:

> Whenever I do any "Folder Maintenance", virtual folders that are
> not empty display "<*>" after the message total in the folder list
> / account tree. It disappears when I select the folder.

> What is that all about?

Hmmmm. I don't see that here (I remember I used to, but I tried to do a
maintenance and it doesn't appear now). Maybe its simply an indicator that
the VF's contents are re-evaluated?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

To have arived on this Earth as the product of a biological accident,
only to depart through human arrogance, would be the ultimate irony.
-- Richard E. Leakey