Hello Allie,
Monday, March 28, 2005, 8:38:51 AM, you wrote:

AM> My working machine which happens to run MDaemon Pro,

Is it expensive?

AM> I found it a bitter situation having to put TB! aside as my main client

Yes  I  have been following your trials and tribulations with IMAP and
miss your succinct explanations.

AM> Ok. Good luck with it.

My big problem at home is currently my inability to send replies or
attachments. The only thing I changed, I think, is that I added a
router. When I reply, if the message is a little too big, it times out
and the message does not get sent.

When I say a little too big, I'm talking the last message I sent to
you would not go and I had to recreate the message in webmail, hence
the reason it is not threaded properly. My guess is this message is
already too big and I will have to do the same. If I had cut
everything you said and just said thank you it probably would have
gone.

Any ideas. Anyone.

I was right, it did not send. This is now coming from webmail and will not
thread properly in pre alpha/beta versions. Ironically, and much to Miguel's
chagrin, this will probably thread in the alpha/beta versions because of the
much hated thread by Reference/Subject capability. :)

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A