Hello Scott,

SF> Hello MikeD,

SF> Thursday, March 31, 2005, 3:53:54 AM, you wrote:

M3>> Hmm ... I have nothing else to suggest at this point. But you
M3>> might want to look at the "Doesn't download Mail" thread and
M3>> see if that has any applicability.

SF> I tried that. There are no new messages with malformed headers.
SF> The problem lies elsewhere.

Oh well ... <sigh>

SF> I tried transferring most of my BayesIt installation from the old
SF> machine in order to preserve the training so perhaps there is
SF> something amiss with one of the configuration files.

You can try experimenting with that, but I don't think that is the
problem ... at least not directly. When I first started having this
problem, I not only 'un-installed' the add-in, I deleted the all the
training data and retrained. That did not stop the problem from
reoccurring either.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2