Hello all,

It's with a heavy heart that we (the moderators) have finally come to
a point in our lives where the TB lists have become so successful that
it has begun to seriously impact our ability to lead a normal life.

In our time as moderators, some of us have lost wives and girlfriends,
our children, gone into debt and filed for bankruptcy. I myself was
relegated to living in a cardboard box on the corner of Central and
Lomas hacking my way into the nearby Starbucks wi-fi network each day
so that I might continue my duties as a moderator.

It is more than an obsession. It's a calling. A calling to duty which
transcends this world and all Earthly possessions. We, the moderators,
have devoured the EMA scale. EMA5 is nothing to us. A minor deity in
our pitiful universe of self absorption and obsession. No longer are
we bound to our mortal bodies, for we are one with the ether, one with
the RFCs, one with e-mail. We are The Bat! therefore, we are all that
is e-mail. We see all you write, we see all you read. Feed us. Feed us
like a spammer would gorge the world on their offal.

From today forward, to remain a subscriber to our realm of goodness on
the TB lists, it'll cost you $5,000 per month.

Yes, this may seem steep. A burden unbearable. But please, remember,
that'll buy us a whole boatload of Big Macs with a large fry and a
coke.

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
witlag, n.: the delay between delivery and comprehension of a joke.