Saturday, April 2, 2005, 3:19:27 AM, Leif wrote:

LG> From today forward, to remain a subscriber to our realm of goodness on
LG> the TB lists, it'll cost you $5,000 per month.

Note the quoted time and date!  Due to the fact that I live on the
"leading edge" of the world, I am now subject to a dastardly fine of
$5,000 to listen to the moans and groans of Bat!-dom.

But hang on - is not the limit of April Fools midday on the day in
question?  In which case there are people in more than half of the
world's timezones with some serious bills to pay!

Global economy?  Hah!

--
Cheers,
 Allister