   ***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Mon, 04 Apr 2005,
   @  @      at 16:16:37 +0200, when Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:46:50 +0200, Mica Mijatovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

>> /// So, it *is* about money, since the value system used to estimate a
>> software, is directly derived, to a significant extent, from what money
>> means/represents to someone, a particular person, or a group of them.
>> This will be clearly shown in the mentioned message of mine; and for
>> purely practical reasons we deal with here.

> Mica, because *you* think it is about money, I still see no need to
> discuss this any further with you; I tried to mail you off list since this
> is getting largely OT for quite a while. I am not interested in that kind
> of conversation, so please stop trying to force me into some higher social
> details of the story that I see no need to discuss. I've explained my
> position, please leave me be the way I am.

I do not force you (or anyone) at all. (-:

This also is not OT at all -- it is exactly in the very heart/core of
the topic: evaluation of the software.

You have your opinions/experiences I have mine. I listen to the yours, I
think, reflect on the them, and am able hence to find something useful
for me in it, in various ways. You, though, have different approach, and
your attitude in conversation is "leave me alone! live me alone! I don't
want to hear, don't force me!"

So, what to do with such "communication"? (-:

In other words, you need just an echo of your attitudes (to feel "safe"
and "accepted"), while I examine things in order to find a best
solution, and am ready by default to change/modify my attitude to fit
with those newly discovered facts, regardless where they are coming
from, and regardless even if I would receive a punch or two around a
corner.

So, what such so different approaches can do one with another? (-:
Nothing. What a benefit of "forcing" things then? None. Is a
communication possible then? Nope. Do I like Beckett? Yes. Is this a
fine day. Yes. Shell I wheel a bit? Yes. (-:

But...I'll just say this, on my way to the pleasure ground: pretty much
of these "tests" many of us so passionately tend to accept as a "facts",
are paid by some money, coming from someone. (To some minds, money has
very strong effects on their, proper, working; and, it is not against
money, it is about such minds. Money + a "cool"/cherished mind works
*wonders*! Money + frowzy/neglected mind = disaster!)

My passions though, I love to direct to other directions.

(And please, if you can concentrate somehow on this -- do not quote my
address in the body of your replies. I am not angry, but would just love
not to see, anyone's, exposed this way. That, in very elementary
privacy/security awareness on the "end user" level. What benefit of a
tool if we do not handle it properly?)

- --
Mica
PGP keys nestled at: http://bardo.port5.com/pgpkeys/
[Earth LOG: 216 day(s) since v3.0 unleashing]
OSs: Windows 98 SE Micro Lite Professional IVa Enterprise Millennium
     with nestled ZipSlack(tm) 9.1, and, for TB sometimes, Gentoo
     and Vector via Wine...
 ~~~ For PM please use my full address as it is *exactly* given in my
                     "From|Reply To" field(s). ~~~