Hi Mica,

On Tuesday, April 05, 2005, at 4:05:04 PM PST, you wrote:

>> I've created an encrypted volume (PGPdisk), and the entire "MAIL"
>> folder is now contained on this volume, and TB! can only access it
>> when the volume is mounted.

> The pretty same setting I have here, although I keep both TB and
> (separately) Mail folder on a such disk. Although I am a bit
> surprised since I thought that you already practise similar
> strategy, ...

I usually do, but a few months ago, my PGP seemed to be acting a bit
peculiar, so I moved the mail folder to another location while I
sorted out the PGP problem. Naturally, I have no decent excuse for why
it took me so long to get back to it, so I'll offer a moderately lame
excuse instead. I've been too busy for my brain! :-)

--
Melissa

PGP public keys: http://www.kuviahunnihautik.tk/

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2