Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED] & everyone else,

on 16-Apr-2005 at 02:19 you ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Is there a place where I specify which browser The Bat! should use?

Make sure that Mozilla is the default browser on your system. Open Windows
Explorer, go to the menu Tools | Folder Options, go to the File Types tab,
then look for the item with the description

  "(NONE) URL:hypertext transfer protocol"

...click on Advanced, double-click on the action for "Open" and look which
program is used.

You might want to check "(NONE) URL:hypertext transfer protocol with
privacy" too.

The mailto: URL that Peter Ouwehand mentioned in his reply can be found
there, too.

PS: I don't know why URL:this is shown as a clickable link in the
editor/viewer, but so be it...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The religion that is afraid of science dishonors God and commits
suicide. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson