Hello djb,

> Do you happen to know if it appends or replaces messages? and whether
> it asks which folder you want them imported to?

As far as I know, all imports are to the folder you have selected in the
folder tree. So, first select the folder you w3ant to import to and then
do the Import...

Imported messages do not replace any messages already in the folder.
What may happen is that you end up with some duplicate messages if some
of the imported ones were already in your folder.

> I just tried but it comes up straight away with the 'Open File'
> dialogue with no indication what comes next...

That is correct. What you have to do on the 'Open file' dialoque is
select the TBB file you want to import and click OK.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return