Hello Michael,

On 27 April 2005, 12:18 you wrote:

> I've been reading from time to time that the cache should be
> deleted when running into several problems. I have no idea how I can
> achieve this. Can somebody help me out, please ?

If you use IMAP, right-click on the folder and select Properties (or
Alt-Enter.) Then click on the Clear cache now button.

Otherwise, I suggest you describe the problems in a little more
detail.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable
possibilities." ARISTOTLE, 384-322 BC

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.19 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)