Hello Urban,

On 28 April 2005, 22:45 you wrote:

> But there could be a big problem with * (any number of the preceeding
> character). If we change the regexp from Martin to
> ^From.*(OWNER|owner)-(NOLIST|nolist)-.*\ *.* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Note the spaces around the first "*.*")
> you might see what I'm getting at. A bold "." written is hard to
> distinguish from one that is written in a normal font, and it most
> definitely is not the same thing as "*.*"

> (Bad example, I know, but it's getting kind of late and I'm too tired to
> make up my own examples).

I doubt that there is a problem with the ideas described in this
thread... I looked at every message in Mozilla Thunderbird and each
renders correctly.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"We are born princes, and the civilizing process makes us into
frogs." ERIC BERNE

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.20 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)