Hello Jurgen Haug & everyone else,

on 29-Apr-2005 at 18:14 you (Jurgen Haug) wrote:

> is there a way to make groups in the address book where all the
> recipients are getting it as BCC? or a macro that can do that?

I don't know if I understand that correctly...

You can use the %BCC="grouphandle <list>", where "grouphandle" is the
unique handle for the AB group, and "<list>" is written exactly like that.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Terra brusgiata" (5:05) by Hector Zazou
     from the  album 'Les Nouvelles Polyphonies Corses'