Hello Peter and Alexander,

TBs>> I  am  happy, that you also learnt something from this case :)))
TBs>> If  nothing  else, than this: if you don't have anything to say,
TBs>> please be quiet.

Peter:
PP> *erm*  OK.  Guess  you're  the  right  one  to distinguish if I've
PP> anything  to  say  or  not. Thanks for your advice, you might have
PP> prevented me from ending in a dead-end street because of me saying
PP> things albeit I haven't to say any ...

Alexander:
ASK>With comments like this, I'd say you have to start with yourself.

I  reflected  the  _tone_  of  Peter's email. Read it again: "Well, if
server  is OK and address is OK and server moans about address, either
one must be not OK. Quite obvious, isn't it?"

"Quite  obvious,  isn't it?" Do you feel the tone? I reflected to this
_tone_... Not your first sentence.

--
Vili