> Keeping important messages in the Inbox is suicide. That's a
> substantiated fact. Messages are being added to and deleted from the
> folder continually. You think NT or 9x are stable enough to guarantee
> no glitches when data is being moved that frequently? I don't!

To be honest Marck, I have not had any issues with W2K for over 3
years. Originally I thought it was flakey but it twice turned out to
be the hardware.

I agree that filtering can be desirable but then it is even more
important to have proper default in/out threading.    I had heard that
TB was very configurable but some things should be by default
methinks.

FWIW I am comfortable with a huge inbox.  My VA message files came to
half a gigabyte and I could still search for messages very rapidly
although incremental backups started to slow down a tad!

--
Best wishes,

Steve Lee
http://jumbocruiser.com