On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 10:19:58 AM [GMT -0500], Roman Katzer
wrote:

> Well, my comment was targeted at bugfixes, really. I didn't make that
> clear. I was frustrated that features were added and bugs just not fixed
> in new releases, or that people had to upgrade to a new major release to
> get bugs fixed.
> I haven't tested 3.5 yet - wanted to wait for some user testing.

The same goes for bug fixing. As with requests, though many are
implemented and many not, the same applies for bugs. RIT's bug fixing
hinges a whole lot on the reports we give them. So I disagree even more
strongly if you're referring to bugs. :)

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5