Hello TB User Discussion List,

This feature appears to be not working in 3.5.

I had a watched folder.  However, when I attempted to
watch a message, the only choice I had was to create a
new folder.  I played along and added a new folder with
the same name as the old folder - that gave me two :-)

I deleted both of these "chat folders" and started
over.  That sort of worked - a folder was created under
the folder from which I was reading.  I moved it to be
with my other virtual folders - I couldn't remove the
watched email.

I deleted that folder and created a new "chat folder."
"Watch Replies In" can't find it :-(

Is this feature working for anyone?  If so, what's the
trick?

Bill

3.5 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XP Pro SP2  POP3