On 14.05.2005 at 22:39 Chris wrote:

>AJ Blisten @ 2005-May-14 5:34:47 PM
>"The Bat! v3.5 Final fails to install..."
><mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> (go here to look at them...:
>> http://home.tiscali.no/blizzard/Graphics/thebat_1.jpg and
>> http://home.tiscali.no/blizzard/Graphics/thebat_2.jpg ...
>
>I had the same problem. Run regedit. Then navigate to
>HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products
>
>In here you will find some GUIDs. Inspect each one, looking at the
>ProductName. Delete the key that corresponds to The Bat! and try
>installing again.
>
>--
>Chris

Thanks Chris! Problems solved! I removed the entries/references in the
registry and the installation went smoothly.

Now, another thing about The Bat that I don't like too much really. The
icons is way too big and I liked the smal icons in the RC versions better.
Is it possible to make the icons smaller, or alternatively replace them
with another set.

Can someone tell me HOW I do this...?

Thanks!

AJ

>Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.
>
>Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
>Accessing a POP3 mailbox.
>
>If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green
>women you've got in the house.

AJ Blisten
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing address: Ostover, N-2730 Lunner - NORWAY

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 12.05.2005
Tested on: 15.05.2005 12:47:09