Hi Jurgen,

Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 5:47:32 AM, you wrote:

JH> I haven't joined this Beta cycle, upgraded straight from the last
JH> 3.x version.

  I doubt the fact that you went from the last "official" version to
  version 3.5 is the issue because I did the same and have had no
  problems here. I have been reading TBBeta faithfully but I did NOT
  install any of the interim releases before installing 3.5.

  Good luck in finding the real cause and/or in resolving your issue.

--
Regards,
 Perry