Hello MAU,

on Thu, 19 May 2005 01:56:30 +0200 GMT your local time you wrote:

M> ,----- [ QT1 ]
M> | %CLEAR
M> | This QT will work as expected.
M> `-----

M> but

M> ,----- [ QT2 ]
M> | %CLEAR%-
M> | This one will do what you are seeing.
M> `-----

as of my tests it also depends on WHERE you write the "%clear%-" sequence.

If it appears anywhere inside the QT or - as in my case - at the end, it works
like expected and documented. If it appears at the top of the QT it shows the
bug (I think it is a bug) as described by Alexander.

--
Regards,
 Peter

  Using Ritlabs TheBat! 3.5 (OS: Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)