On Thursday, May 19, 2005, 2:02:06 PM, Michael Mlinaric wrote:

MM> Hello Chris,

>> What graphics card do you have? It seems as if it may be a graphics
>> card issue. All those who have reported it thus far have been using
>> ATI cards, if I remember correctly.

MM> It's definitely not a graphics card problem. I've tested four
MM> different machines. All of them have different graphics cards and
MM> drivers. The icon problem exists on any of theses PCs. For me it seems
MM> to be more related to W2K SP4.

I agree that it is not a graphics card problem. I am using the
minimalist icon set with no degradation in the address book. I too
have tested this on three machines (Windows 98, XP Professional, XP
Home) all yielding identical results.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut
off by Saddam Hussein." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004